Amazon Launches ‘Kindle Fire’ HD Tablets in India
Amazon launches an all-new range of ‘Kindle Fire’ HD tablets, available in two models – Kindle Fire HD Tablet and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ Tablet.
Amazon, the Ecommerce giant, launches an all- new range of ‘Kindle Fire’ HD tablets, available in two models – Kindle Fire HD Tablet and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ Tablet, priced at Rs. 11,999 and Rs. 17,999.00 respectively.
Both the tablets come loaded with host innovative features including Dolby Audio, Dual-Band, Dual-Antenna Wi-Fi, 16 GB storage capacity, longer battery life, powerful HD processor. While the Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ Tablet boasts of 8.9″ HD Display, Kindle Fire HD Tablet has stunning 7″ HD Display. Both the gadgets are perfect for apps, games, books, web and more.
Exclusively for Diwali, Amazon offers its customers a ‘Two-Day guaranteed delivery’ option that will cost you additional Rs. 99 per order. You can also enjoy a 10% cashback on product purchases made from Amazon.in using Axis Bank Credit & Debit cards.
For more details about the product, features and offers, visit the official website of Amazon.in.
- Large 8.9″ HD display,ideal for apps games and videos
- Custom Dolby audio and dual stereo speakers for rich sound
- Ultra-fast web browsing and streaming with built-in dual-band,dual-antenna Wi-Fi
- World’s first tablet with dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi
- Front-facing HD camera for taking photos
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- First-ever Paperwhite display with free 3G – higher resolution, higher contrast touchscreen with built-in light, 8-week battery life
- New hand-tuned fonts – 6 font styles, 8 adjustable sizes