By submitting your creation(s) to us;
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of your creations (short stories, poems, book and movie reviews, travelogue, photographs, musings and any piece of content, including text, images or videos) and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to Learningandcreativity.com also gives us unconditional permission for your creations to be reprinted in other ezines, websites and print publications.
- If someone violates your copyright — it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your creations.
- The Learningandcreativity.com Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted. The Editorial Team also reserves the right to edit your article to meet the editorial guidelines of the magazine.
- The Learningandcreativity.com Editorial Team reserves the right to remove/delete your article(s)/picture(s)/video(s) at any point of time. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your creations.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our magazine.
- Agreement to the terms and conditions
Any Non-Human Visitors to these Websites shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of them. Such individual(s) shall be deemed responsible for the actions of their Non-Human Visitor devices in the same manner as if they personally visited the Website.
- The content and creations (short stories, poems, book and movie reviews, travelogue and photographs musings and any piece of writing) sent to us should be 100% original and unpublished (not even on your blog).
- You will continue to retain all of your ownership rights in your “Content and Creations”. However, by submitting “Content” to Learningandcreativity.com, you hereby grant Learningandcreativity.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish (in print or eBook), share the same in social media and perform the “Content and Creations” in connection with the Learningandcreativity.com Website and its affiliates.
- Once your content (including text, images or videos) has been published in LearningandCreativity.com, you will not submit it for publication/publish it in any other website without the permission of LearningandCreativity.com.
- You further agree that you will not submit any Content for publishing learningandcreativity.com that is unlawful as per local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Make sure that Content is not spam, is not machine-generated or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content is not obscene, libelous, defamatory, hateful or racially bigoted, does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party and is not otherwise unlawful;
- Sending your “Content and Creations” to learningandcreativity.com only does not qualify for publishing on the website.
- It is on the sole discretion of Learningandcreativity.com team to approve or disapprove the content, which in turn is subject to meeting editorial guidelines of the site.
- You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products or services, whether modified or unmodified. All products and services are the property of learningandcreativity.com that reserves the right to use the content, creations and photographs in any creative manner.
- You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your “Content” and grant each user and visitor of the learningandcreativity.com Website a non-exclusive license to access your “Content” through the Website as defined in this Term of Service agreement. The same can be downloaded, shared in social media by Learning and Creativity and users/visitors to the website.
- We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your creations.
Indemnification for breach of terms
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Learning and Creativity from and against any and all loss, expenses, damages, and costs, including without limitation reasonable attorneys fees, resulting, whether directly or indirectly, from your violation of the Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Learning and Creativity from and against any and all claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Website.
Your use of our service(s) implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.