Sparkle This Diwali in Ethnic Diwali Fashion
It’s time to bring out your finest traditional garments, glittering jewelry and pick up the latest “in” trendy Diwali fashion wear.
The festival of lights is round the corner. Time to bring out your finest traditional garments, glittering jewelry and pick up the latest “in” trendy wear.
Traditional Diwali wear: Ethnic garments, including the evergreen and elegant saris, brocade salwar suits, sherwanis,…Diwali is all about being creative with tradition and making it fashionable!
Anarkali suit with a churidar: Anarkali suits never go out of fashion. Dating back to Mughal times, Anarkali suits have invaded the Indian fashion scene in a grand way.
An Anarkali suit with intricate embroidery and heavy embellishments can be your choice if you like something more elaborate. For those who prefer a more subtle look, pick a simpler Anarkali style suit that will add a regal touch to your persona. You can wear it during Puja time. However change into pants and tees when you go out to burst crackers. Always keep safety in mind.
Straight fitted suit: A straight fitted suit in rich colors looks elegant on all. Pick up a georgette suit or a cotton suit with embroidery and pair it up with dangling earrings to complete the ethnic look. Kurtas with churidar don’t require dupatta and they are quite hassle-free.
What makes the festival of Diwali even more endearing is that, we all go to our cultural roots and embrace traditional attire with much love and enthusiasm.
Sari, symbol of our rich Indian heritage, is an epitome of grace and elegance. Sari dates back to Indus Valley Civilisation when women used to wear it as angavastram.
A sari is classy. It’s timeless. It’s an epitome of femininity. Drape yourself in nine yards of sensuality and you are sure to turn heads. Make sure to stay away from silks as it can absorb heat easily. Rather make a statement in a georgette sari.
Sarees have gone beyond usual paisleys and are available in unusual prints and multitude of fabrics and avatars. If you want something traditional with a modern twist, go for a net sari
Traditional wear with some fine jewelry gives a special festival touch. You can pair up your suit or a sari with earrings of stone and pearl. Or flaunt a peacock design necklace and earrings in alloy kundan stone.
Put your best foot forward with your traditional attire and be a head turner on this festival of lights.
L&C brings you the best offers, not-to-be-missed deals and super discounts for Fashion and Apparel purchases.
- Multi coloured eye-catching print
- Lightweight chiffon fabric will keep you at ease all throughout
- White & Fluorescent Mess and Faux leather Green Shoes
- Black and Royal Blue Polyester Tafetta Sporty Design Tracksuit
- Men’s Gold UV Protected Aviators Sunglasses
- White coloured Analog Display watch,Handy & Stylish Yepme Bag
- Pair of chic bellies by Aiva 5th Avenue Collection
- Sports a visually pleasing sea green shade
- Interiors have a comfortable footbed, which soothes your feet at every step
- High glamour dazzling embellishments and luxurious stylish bag
- A must have for that gorgeous look and easy availability of space.
- Makes a bold statement about love for fashion and art.
- An elegant red sleeveless party wear frock for your little angel
- Made exclusively from natural fibers and carefully selected fabrics of the highest quality.
- Embellished with a white sash with bow and ruffles at the sleeves
- Crafted meticulously using pewter metal base
- Rhodium finishing gives a brilliant shine
- Studded with two oval-shaped pink coloured rhinestones surrounded by similar white scintillating stones.
Hope you enjoyed reading...
We are editorially independent, not funded, supported or influenced by investors or agencies. We try to keep our content easily readable in an undisturbed interface, not swamped by advertisements and pop-ups. Our mission is to provide a platform you can call your own creative outlet and everyone from renowned authors and critics to budding bloggers, artists, teen writers and kids love to build their own space here and share with the world.
When readers like you contribute, big or small, it goes directly into funding our initiative. Your support helps us to keep striving towards making our content better. And yes, we need to build on this year after year. Support LnC-Silhouette with a little amount - and it only takes a minute. Thank you
Got a poem, story, musing or painting you would like to share with the world? Send your creative writings and expressions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning and Creativity publishes articles, stories, poems, reviews, and other literary works, artworks, photographs and other publishable material contributed by writers, artists and photographers as a friendly gesture. The opinions shared by the writers, artists and photographers are their personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion of Learning and Creativity emagazine. Images used in the posts (not including those from Learning and Creativity's own photo archives) have been procured from the contributors themselves, public forums, social networking sites, publicity releases, Morguefile free photo archives and Creative Commons. Please inform us if any of the images used here are copyrighted, we will pull those images down.