Celebrate Diwali – The Festival of Lights with Great Gift Options
People convey their good wishes, love and affection through traditional Diwali gifts.
Diwali, the most important and widely celebrated festival for Hindus, commemorates the victory of good over evil. It is the festive time when families get together, everyone indulges on sweets (mithais), lit up diyas illuminate homes, children burst fire crackers and everyone has jolly good time.
It is also associated with exchanging of gifts among families, friends, acquaintances and corporate. People convey their good wishes, love and affection through traditional Diwali gifts. Retailers and online websites come up with tempting offers to lure the shoppers. Let’s have a look at some of the traditional Diwali gifts:
During Diwali, Hindus worship Maa Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity; and Lord Ganesh, the remover of obstacles. Gifting Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesh idols & figurines is considered auspicious and make for a beautiful addition to a Puja room.
Lighting candles and diyas is the most important feature of Diwali, the festival of lights. Well, candles are no more restricted to wax only. They come in varied colors, material, shapes and designs. Gift your loved ones candles in assorted colors, floating aromatic candles, or gel candles.
Looking for something innovative? How about a hanging electric diya? Or buy innovative light accessories that add glitter to your home and make the occasion even more joyous. Silver coins of Laxmi and Ganesh are another popular Diwlai gifts.
Giving and receiving gifts during Diwali adds to the happiness and joys of this beautiful festival. Websites and markets are flooded with trendy gift options. Send in your love and blessings in beautiful gifts to your near and dear ones and enjoy the festival in true spirit of love.
- Symbol of fertility and prosperity
- Brings fortune and good luck
- 100% BIS Hallmarked gold coin engraved with goddess Lakshmi
Amar Chitra Katha Diwali Pack (With VCD) is an opportunity for young readers to get acquainted with the life and the tales of Rama.
- Sterling Silver construction with 925 stamp
- Plated with Nickel Free Rhodium for shine and protection
- Wooden Ganesha Wall Hanging
- Matte Finish and Multicoloured
- Diwali Offer:Get an additional 20% off on the minimum purchase/s of Rs 800 to Rs 10,000(Maximum discount allowed is Rs 2,000).Use the coupon code:SHOP20HK
- Two multi utility storage boxes inlayed with kundans and border
- Box contains 100 gms each of finest quality hand picked dry fruits as Kaju (Cashew) & Kismis (Raisins).
- A perfect choice for gifting this Diwali
- 23K Gold Embossed Pillar Watch with Meenakari and Kundan work
- Adorned with subtle stokes of gold work to add brilliance to your home decor.
- Lowest Wholesale Price
Got a poem, story, musing or painting you would like to share with the world? Send your creative writings and expressions to email@example.com
Learning and Creativity publishes articles, stories, poems, reviews, and other literary works, artworks, photographs and other publishable material contributed by writers, artists and photographers as a friendly gesture. The opinions shared by the writers, artists and photographers are their personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion of Learning and Creativity emagazine. Images used in the posts (not including those from Learning and Creativity's own photo archives) have been procured from the contributors themselves, public forums, social networking sites, publicity releases, Morguefile free photo archives and Creative Commons. Please inform us if any of the images used here are copyrighted, we will pull those images down.