Silhouette is inviting writers to share their articles, essays and critiques on cinema, including film reviews, retrospectives and interviews. Write for us!
Whether you are new or veteran, you are important. Please contribute with your articles…we are looking forward for an association.
We are currently seeking article submissions in the following sections:
1. Film reviews: Submit film reviews of 1200-1500 words in one document. Any genre, any language is welcome.
2. Retrospective: Submit article of 1200 words in one document on eminent films / personalities/ film activism released more than a year back atleast.
3. Music: Submit article of 1200 words in one document on film music, musicians and singers.
4. Critique: Submit critical articles on cinema covering more than one film within 1500 words. Write on genres, techniques, relation of cinema with the other art forms – anything and everything about the audio-visual medium.
5. Interviews: Silhouette also welcomes Interviews of film-makers, actors, technicians and film authors. Please let us know in advance whom you want to interview and then we can jointly decide on the same.
Along with your submission, you may include a brief cover letter and bio, though your work itself will always be the deciding factor.
We expect to respond to you fairly quickly, but feel free to query us if more than three months go by without hearing from us.
All work submitted must be previously unpublished, and if a piece is accepted elsewhere please notify us immediately.
If you have any questions, query us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to reading your work!
We are editorially independent, not funded, supported or influenced by investors or agencies. We try to keep our content easily readable in an undisturbed interface, not swamped by advertisements and pop-ups. Our mission is to provide a platform you can call your own creative outlet and everyone from renowned authors and critics to budding bloggers, artists, teen writers and kids love to build their own space here and share with the world.
When readers like you contribute, big or small, it goes directly into funding our initiative. Your support helps us to keep striving towards making our content better. And yes, we need to build on this year after year. Support LnC-Silhouette with a little amount - and it only takes a minute. Thank you