Gold Jewellery – The First Love of a Woman
We explore the latest gold necklace models and gold bracelet designs which are in high demand and can go with any outfit on any occasion.
Jewellery always completes your look, be it gold, silver or diamond. But gold jewellery increases the value of the wearer and makes a woman look gorgeous. Nowadays apart from traditional jewellery, the new gold jewelleries in a wide variety of designs are in trend and are available in the market to cater to the rising demand.
GOLD NECKLACE MODELS
There are a variety of necklace designs in gold trending now. Some of the gold necklace models are as follows-
* Italian Gold Necklace – These jewelleries are the modern trend. The Italian gold necklace has a multiple chain attached to it, made of yellow gold. It looks great when teamed with a lehenga or a long dress and looks adorable with a brooch in it.
* Gold Coin Long Necklace – It is a heritage jewellery also known as Kaasumala where kaasu means coin and mala means necklace. The design includes small gold coins with an image of Goddess Laxmi. This gold coin long necklace goes best with a traditional outfit, during festivals and in dance performances. It also goes perfectly with bridal wear.
* Tassel Meenakari Gold Necklace – It is an intricate design which is a specialty in the state of Rajasthan. This special meenakari work uses bright colours in the metal surface. Tassel Meenakari Gold Necklace looks fancy and beautiful and goes amazingly well with sarees and ethnic wear for small get togethers or evening functions.
DESIGNER GOLD BRACELET
Gold bracelets are always in trend. A gold bracelet makes every outfit look glamorous when it is worn around the wrist. It is an essential ornament for both women and girls of all ages. It makes your arm look elegant and classy.
Here are some of the latest gold bracelet designs which are in high demand nowadays:
* Infinity Gold Bracelets – Infinity gold bracelets looks cool and chic and it should be a part of every women’s jewellery collection. It is goes well with both formal and traditional occasions. The two-fold stranded chain makes your arm look stunningly beautiful.
* Gold Cuff Bracelets – Cuff bracelets are mostly for girls who have a cool and tomboyish personality. They can wear it with shorts and a crop top. It looks similar to the handcuff and so it is named as cuff bracelet. These gold cuff bracelets helps to flaunt the cool personality and makes it trendy and classy.
* Anchor Style Gold Bracelet – The anchor style gold bracelet is a fashionable accessory with a unique design. Hanging in the shape of a wheel, it can have engraved diamonds in it. It will make you look stylish with its awesome combination.
* Classic Gold Bracelet with Heart Shape – These bracelets are suited for both women and girls. It is an ideal gold bracelet for all types of occasions and enhances your look with its unique design. It is also perfect for office wear.
Check out these latest gold necklace models and gold bracelet designs which are in high demand and can go with any outfit on any occasion.
Hope you enjoyed reading...
We are editorially independent, not funded, supported or influenced by investors or agencies. We try to keep our content easily readable in an undisturbed interface, not swamped by advertisements and pop-ups. Our mission is to provide a platform you can call your own creative outlet and everyone from renowned authors and critics to budding bloggers, artists, teen writers and kids love to build their own space here and share with the world.
When readers like you contribute, big or small, it goes directly into funding our initiative. Your support helps us to keep striving towards making our content better. And yes, we need to build on this year after year. Support LnC-Silhouette with a little amount - and it only takes a minute. Thank you
Got a poem, story, musing or painting you would like to share with the world? Send your creative writings and expressions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning and Creativity publishes articles, stories, poems, reviews, and other literary works, artworks, photographs and other publishable material contributed by writers, artists and photographers as a friendly gesture. The opinions shared by the writers, artists and photographers are their personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion of Learning and Creativity emagazine. Images used in the posts (not including those from Learning and Creativity's own photo archives) have been procured from the contributors themselves, public forums, social networking sites, publicity releases, Morguefile free photo archives and Creative Commons. Please inform us if any of the images used here are copyrighted, we will pull those images down.